Thursday, April 05, 2007

MY SISTER AND LAURA BENNETT DEMYSTIFIED

I wanted to post this photo from South Carolina of my sister Donna and I. My sister is on the right... as if you need me to tell you that. LOL


As for Laura Bennett, people have wanted details. As I said, Donna was the brave soul and would know those details. You can go to her blog www.pinkdonna.blogspot.com and ask her.

For the record, my impressions were what I shared in the last blog. The point being not so much about Laura Bennett or my sister Donna - but the recognition and celebration of women with an indomitable spirit. Alas, I am too artsy for my own good and wouldn't make a great gossip columnist. ;-)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog - a mountain dulcimer? How cool! I'll have to see that, k? And I'm all about women supporting other women. We're such strong people, but we should notice and praise each other. Acknowledgement of our strengths makes us pay more attention to them. For instance, I am a lengthy commenter...