Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Original ART Christmas Cards/Posters Available

Three Days

Christmas Cards
Posters

Learn More

Noel

Christmas Cards
Posters

Learn More

She - Dance

Christmas Cards
Posters

Learn More

Sistory

Blank Cards
Posters

Learn More

If you are looking for unique Christmas cards or a meaningful gift idea (and want to contribute to an aritist's livelihood at the same time :-) ), I have just the thing for you!

I've taken my original paintings -Three Days, Noel and She Dance - and have made Christmas cards and posters available through CafePress. The painting Sistory is also available as blank cards and posters.

There is a store for each individual design, so click on the link under each thumbnail above to see the corresponding items available. (NOTE: You must click each specific link in order to view each specific painting.) Also, you have a choice of ordering cards in either a glossy or matte finish.

Many people have expressed interest in my original art and this is a cool and easy way to get it in your hands. Check it out and let me know what you think or if there are other items you'd like to see!

Created to BE His...
Angela Josephine


www.cafepress.com/ajshe
www.cafepress.com/ajsistory
www.cafepress.com/ajnoel
www.cafepress.com/ajthreedays

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oooo, I really love them all, but the Noel is calling to me...

Hey, I heard you went to a yarn shop the other day =) Interested in a yarn shop crawl some time? I'm a great enabler!